New Policy Change Will Increase
Your Subscription Price to $199 . . .
Renew Today to Lock In Your
Current Rate for Up to 5 Years!
(This Offer Will End Sunday, July 1st at Midnight EDT)
I was able to negotiate a one-time offer for current subscribers that we have never made before . . .
This offer includes:
- My monthly newsletter: You'll continue to receive the acclaimed High Income Factor newsletter each and every month. Since 2011, it has helped more than 85,000 of my subscribers — many of whom are retired or want to retire soon, and need a powerful income-generating alternative to the typical index fund — to build a portfolio that helps them achieve all of their financial goals.
- My "High Income" portfolio: I offer not just one, but three model portfolios so my readers can pick and choose the investing style that's most suited to them. Generating a total return of nearly 10% in the past six years — including big, off-the-radar winners like Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP), up 118%, and Main Street Capital (MAIN), which has soared over 80% — the High Income portfolio is geared toward stocks with higher payouts, but without the risk that comes with chasing high yields. I weed out the desperate, shaky companies and aim at established firms that have the balance sheets and management to support their dividends.
- My "Wealth Builder" portfolio: Geared for those who want steady, solid, blue-chip names at a bargain, the Wealth Builder portfolio is a collection of the best names in the dividend investing space. With a total return exceeding 20 percent since inception, my readers have jumped into stocks like Pepsi (PEP) and Eli Lilly (LLY) at the most opportune times and enjoyed a return to date of 108% and 140%, respectively. They've also scored on stocks like Altria (MO), up 36%, and Vodafone (VOD), up nearly 16% thanks to a generous dividend.
- My "Income Strategies" portfolio: For those who prefer the more predictable nature of bond-style funds and ETFs, the Income Strategies portfolio delivers. Long-term readers have been able to get in on these steady performers, with 75% gains in the BlackRock Enhanced Capital and Income Fund, Inc. (CII), and nearly 30% returns in People's United Financial (PBCT), among many others.
- Weekly updates on our positions: You don't have to wait for your monthly newsletter to find out all the important news happening with your stocks. Each Wednesday, you'll get up-to-the-minute analysis of the markets and the key drivers for our positions, meaning you'll always be ready to act when the time is right to make a move or take a profit. More recently in these updates, we've locked in a 96% gain selling Western Refining (WNR) and a 56% profit in General Mills (GIS).
- 24-hour, 7–day-a-week access to the
High Income Factor
website: Complete round-the-clock access to the HIF archive, new issues, alerts, updates, and everything we offer.
- Access to all of my special reports: This includes my latest on how you can exploit the Trump energy boom — as the president and Republican Congress push to expand our country's newfound energy-producing dominance — and another on three little-known income strategies that you can use to potentially triple your returns!
- 4 Bonus Books every investor should read when you renew for 5 years.
- Baby Boomer Survival Guide — $19.95 value
- Be a Millionaire Next Year — $16.99 value
- Powerful Secrets to Achieve Superior Returns — $29 value
- The Warren Buffetts Next Door — $29.95 value
In short, you can lock in your High Income Factor subscription for up to 5 years at today's low rate!
NOTE: If you have a few months remaining on your subscription, you can (and should) still take advantage of this special offer. The additional years will start when your current subscription expires!
The best part of this deal is that your subscription comes with our Guaranteed Prorated Refund Policy.
The Guaranteed Prorated Refund Policy states that you can lock in your subscription for up to five years . . . but, if at some point down the road you choose to cancel your subscription, you get a FULL REFUND of the unused portion of your subscription term.
[So, if you sign up for the five-year term, and after one year you decide to stop your subscription — just call, email, or fax us and we will give you a full refund of the remaining four years. Even if you sign up today, but change your mind tomorrow, you get a full refund of the unused portion!]
No questions asked. No hoops to jump through. No tricks!
You have nothing to lose, and so much to gain by locking in your subscription to The High Income Factor today.
Finally, when you renew for five years, you receive 4 Bonus Books on Investing!
The High Income Factor
Renewal Term Below!
[Note: Each term comes with our Guaranteed Prorated Full Refund]