Are You Prepared to Survive ObamaCare?
What You Don't Know About ObamaCare Could Hurt You . . .
As an American, the ramifications of ObamaCare will soon hit you — whether you are retired or still working, unemployed or a business owner, robustly healthy or suffering from some pre-existing medical condition.
For better or worse, the Supreme Court has ruled President Barack Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act constitutional; major provisions of the Act are set to start shortly.
The only reasonable course of action now is to be prepared for the big changes coming, because these changes will hit ill-prepared Americans hard.
These changes will not only affect how much your health insurance, medical treatment, and prescription drugs will cost you and your family . . .
They will also affect the type and quality of healthcare you can expect to get in the near future. Shockingly, 40% of doctors plan to stop practicing clinical medicine under ObamaCare. Plus, with 30 million more Americans becoming insured healthcare users — and far fewer doctors — you can expect long waits to receive treatment from doctors who are pressured to see more patients per day.
Get the ObamaCare Survival Guide For Only $4.95
(FREE shipping and handling) With This Special Offer!
And when it comes to deciphering how your health and your bank account will be impacted by ObamaCare, it's like the blind leading the blind out there . . .
Because, while ObamaCare will affect each and every American, very few have actually waded through its 2,700 pages of legal mumbo-jumbo to translate what these new rules and regulations will mean to your everyday life.
Now anytime you head out to an uncharted destination, you'd best take a map and a compass with you.
Fortunately, that's exactly what you'll find in the ObamaCare Survival Guide, a new book written in simple language by award-winning journalist and health author Nick J. Tate.
The book's publisher, Humanix, wants you to become a more informed healthcare consumer, so you can not only survive ObamaCare, but make it work for you — not against you.
Even Donald Trump has praised the ObamaCare Survival Guide and encourages every American to read it: "The ObamaCare Survival Guide is terrific — must read for anyone who is worried about getting good healthcare for themselves or their employees."
That's why the publisher has allowed our readers to get this $19.95 book — the ObamaCare Survival Guide — for only $4.95 with this special offer (and receive FREE shipping and handling). You save over $15!
You Must Prepare for ObamaCare Now!
This hot-off-the-press book provides you with the roadmap you need to navigate ObamaCare now, chock-full of easy-to-understand practical solutions and sensible consumer advice to help you prepare for the massive changes on the healthcare horizon.
So regardless of your age, health, or work status, this authoritative guidebook will assist you to make better decisions about your healthcare — and the money you spend on your healthcare.
In the ObamaCare Survival Guide, you'll discover:
- Why insurance premiums are already skyrocketing and will continue to do so
- The real reason your benefits will shrink if you are on Medicare . . . and the so-called "Medicaid parity" rule that will affect everyone on Medicare
- Your 2013 income tax: new threshold for health deductions
- Uncle Sam decides the "essential benefits" of every insurance policy
- New health insurance exchanges and what every individual and business must know
- New ObamaCare capital gains tax which begins in 2013 and adds a 3.8% surcharge on certain income groups
- New excise tax on "Cadillac" health plans — hitting employers with a 40 percent penalty over a certain threshold
- The good news for seniors: the "donut hole" in Medicare prescription drug coverage will finally be filled
- Long-term care for the sick won't be covered — steps to take to protect yourself from the coming nursing home explosion
- Non-compliance waivers: if you run a business that can't afford the new mandate, you may be eligible
- Health Savings Account changes — including a 20 percent penalty on some health-related purchases
- The powerful tax credit program for some small businesses
- Prediction: coming doctor shortage
- How to survive ObamaCare's threats to Medicare
- Your responsibilities and potential penalties under the new laws . . .
- And much, much more!
The ObamaCare Survival Guide will undoubtedly be the most important book you read over the coming year.
It's time to protect yourself and your family. Be prepared for what lies ahead.
Get the ObamaCare Survival Guide for
Only $4.95 With This Special Offer!
With this special offer, you'll pay $4.95 for the book (FREE shipping and handling). Your total cost is just $4.95 when you order today.
YES! Nothing is more important than my health. I want to see how to thrive under ObamaCare, and avoid its numerous pitfalls, which could affect the quality of my healthcare — and my financial future as well. So please send me my copy of the ObamaCare Survival Guide for just $4.95 now with this special offer. I save over $15!
- The ObamaCare Survival Guide — This groundbreaking new book from Humanix provides you with a clear roadmap on the changes coming under the new laws, and how to get the most for your money when it comes to your healthcare.
(A $19.95 value — A savings of $15!)
- Discover specifically how the new changes coming with ObamaCare pertain to you and your family . . .
- Safely navigate the numerous ObamaCare issues that can degrade the quality of your healthcare, including the potential doctor shortage and the $716 billion in Medicare cuts . . .
- See what you can do to lessen or defeat the harmful provisions, taxes, and penalties facing you and all Americans . . .
- Best ways to fight back against the lack of price controls on the health insurance industry, which could escalate your premium, deductible, and co-pays . . .
- Plus much, much more . . .
- 2 Months of Health Radar — this popular monthly health advisory newsletter from Newsmax is the perfect companion to help keep your healthcare costs as low as possible.
- Find powerful strategies to help you fight back against cancer, weight gain, joint pain, memory loss, and many other health conditions . . .
- Easy solutions to protect you from unnecessary treatments, dangerous pills, and sky-high medical costs . . .
- Tips, tricks and strategies to help add many years of robust health and vitality to your life . . .
- And more, much more . . .
- 3 Months of The High Income Factor
When you order the ObamaCare Survival Guide for ONLY $4.95, you'll also receive the next 3 issues of The High Income Factor.
Written by former Wall Street insider Tom Hutchinson, the High Income Factor reveals how you can invest for safe and powerful returns in the stock market while yielding high income from your investments today!
Since inception, The High Income Factor has averaged annual returns of 39% per year.
Take the next 3 months to see if The High Income Factor can help you increase your investment returns without adding additional risk!
Please note: We will keep you posted on the latest news and developments regarding ObamaCare by free email alerts. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
And remember, you are under NO obligation to continue with Health Radar or The High Income Factor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $97.95 for the first year (12 issues) of The High Income Factor $36.95 for the first year (12 issues) of Health Radar and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.